Capstone Logistics Warehouse Unloaders in Ashley, Indiana
$ 400-$800 Paid Weekly
Capstone Logistics is the premier provider of 3rd Party services in distribution centers across the nation. With a foot print of over 400 DCs in 45 states and Canada, Capstone is the preferred partner for many major Retailers, Groceries and specialty companies. With high-growth expected this year, we are looking for top talent that is interested in career opportunities to grow with us!
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US:
- Full-time career day one
- Full benefits offered after 60 days of employment
- Career growth - We look to promote from within first with over 400 sites and growing there is tons of opportunity!
- Join our travel team, see the country, learn how all of our sites operate
- Paid Training
Safety Incentives THE OPPORTUNITY:
You will learn all aspects of unloading or loading operations within a warehouse facility, working alone or in teams under supervision of site leadership
- Maintain a safe and productive environment to exceed customer expectations
Handle the movement of pallets and on and off trailers and other vehicles by using manually or with site equipment to include pallet jacks or forklifts. WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
High-energy individual with a strong work ethic
- Self-motivated with ability to work with limited supervision
- Independent decision maker as needed to accomplish tasks
- Lift and carry a minimum of up to 75 pounds repeatedly throughout shift
- Handling of freight as directed by Capstone management and customer, meeting company standards, customer time lines and maintaining a safe work environment
- Calculate and communicate load pricing to drivers; collect fees and balance at end of shift
- Keeps Site Supervisor and Manager informed regarding conditions on the dock, accomplishments and concerns; contributes suggestions for improvements
- Flexible work schedule due to changing operational needs Capstone Logistics does not unlawfully discriminate in hiring. If you are interested in apply for a position and need a reasonable accommodation during the applicant process, please contact (678-495-9464) so that we can work with you to reasonably accommodate you.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled