Stanley Black and Decker Commercialization and Channel Marketing Manager in Fishers, Indiana
Are you interested in joining one of the world’s largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies? If so, you have come to the right place. Stanley Black & Decker is an $11B Fortune 500 company that offers a rich and storied history dating back to 1843.
This opportunity resides within STANLEY Convergent Security, a global division of Stanley Black & Decker. At STANLEY Convergent Security we make the world safer by designing, installing, servicing, and monitoring electronic security systems that integrate intrusion, fire, video surveillance, access control and monitoring applications. With today's most comprehensive solutions, services, and technologies, STANLEY Convergent Security is the electronic security system provider of choice for industrial, government, commercial, and national account customers such as schools, hospitals, retailers, financial institutions, airports and more.
Currently, we are in an accelerated growth phase in a rapidly expanding industry. There’s never been a better time to join our security team. We are seeking a motivated, self-driven individual looking for a long-term position as a Commercialization / Channel Marketing Manager.
This role is ideal for those seasoned marketers who love launching and supporting new solutions in a dynamic, competitive industry. The successful candidate will have direct experience with a wide-scope of marketing activities including, but not limited to, commercializing and launching new products, developing and executing marketing strategy, gathering voice of customer, and analyzing competition and industry trends. Working collaboratively with the product management, sales and market development teams, this professional will utilize their innovative marketing skills to create both digital and off-line marketing communication initiatives to drive awareness, demand generation, and ultimately sales revenue. Additional responsibilities include:
- Support commercial launch of new products through market analysis, marketing segmentation, pricing and the overall development and execution of marketing campaigns
- Assist in the development and execution of channel marketing strategies and programs designed to support sales across the United States and Canada
- Conduct voice of customer research and interact with customers to assist in defining marketing strategy across a product or solution’s life cycle
- Actively participate in a stage-gate process to accelerate new products or solutions from concept to launch
- Support general marketing activities including trade shows, online advertising, campaigns, and email to develop brand awareness
- Utilize research, reporting and analysis tools to identify trends, opportunities and market gaps
- Employ a variety of marketing tactics to generate demand and leads for product lines
- Partner with product and sales teams to develop content (web, whitepapers, brochures, etc) in order to understand the needs for target customer groups and influence audiences across various online and off-line platforms
- Measure and report on product launch results and return on investment to make informed business decisions as well as program refinements
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing or sales experience with strong interaction with marketing
- Experience with launching new products
- Experience with Voice of Customer (VOC), Market Research and Market Insights
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working with Marketing Automation (i.e. Eloqua, Marketo, Hub Spot, Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc.), CRM (Salesforce.com), and CMS (WordPress) platforms preferred
- Experience marketing for service industry a plus
- Exceptional customer-focused acumen, with demonstrated ability to interface with target customers and translate their needs into features/benefits that provide customer value
- Self-driven with the ability to work independently and accountability for project deadlines
- Must be a fast-learner, able to understand complex environments and projects, attention to detail and maintain an organized workflow
- Excellent planning, time management and decision making skills with the ability to self-manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated project management skills and proven ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Creativity and experience bringing new programs and ideas to fruition
- Exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to successfully work and engage with remote teams and travel when required SBDCSS
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.
Requisition Number: 55093BR
Business: US - SSS - CSS