Pegasystems, Inc. Business Transformation Director in Indianapolis, Indiana
The Position: The Director of Digital Transformation is responsible for delivering world class digital experiences for Pega’s current and prospect customers.This role is a part of a worldwide consulting team that works with the Pega account teams to drive and deliver Digital Transformation.This digital leader is charged with creating innovative digital strategies that deliver results. Success in this role is centered on direct collaboration with business and technology teams visioning and creating demos and proof of concepts, present and demonstrate how Pega7 can deliver a customer’s digital transformation initiatives.
In this role, you will: Define the digital experience and drive real digital transformation within Pega Customer base and prospects. Act as the front line for creating, designing, selling and delivering true transformation engagements. Make the transformation vision strategy a reality.
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- A workplace that requires people to have an informed opinion
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The opportunity to present and demonstrate how Pega7 can deliver a customer’s digital transformation initiatives
The Person: Has the ability to present, explain and deliver real digital transformation. Will be responsible for expanding existing and creating new and innovative offerings and lead teams to sell and deliver them. Additionally the role will support account teams in creating value propositions, business cases, account strategies, visioning demos and proof of concepts.
- BA / BS – Bachelor's degree in Communications, Business, Marketing, Information Systems, or a related field
- Masters preferred or equivalent experience with a background in usability, human factors, digital design, communication, MBA in related business with digital emphasis
- Minimum 10 years of experience in professional services delivery or directly leading digital teams
- Prior experience developing a digital strategy and vision, including digital journey mapping, leading change and collaborating with a variety of business, technology and creative partners.
- Superior communication skills and a proven track record of building and developing relationships with senior leadership as well as technology and business teams.
- Able to positively lead change through ideation and diffuse conflict with professionalism.
*We argue passionately, make decisions quickly, and act immediately. –Pega Value: Agility *
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice