Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits Driver Class A in Indianapolis, Indiana
Perform the function of delivering product, as invoiced, to retail customers. Driver company
equipment and execute accurate delivery of product to licensed accounts. Service customers
by ensuring timely deliveries, accurate check-in and storage of products as directed while
maintaining good customer relations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include, but are not limited to, the following; other duties
may be assigned):
• Complete daily routes as assigned by dispatch.
• Interact with customers in a professional and courteous manner.
• Assemble customer orders and place on hand truck to complete delivery cycle. Place product in
storage and/or account specific designated areas.
• Record route activity and produce accurate and thorough delivery records.
• Collect monies owed to SGWS care of the account as required.
• Abide by all company, DOT, and legal policies governing the industry.
• Keep interior of truck organized and clean.
• Provide high level of customer service to ensure accounts are satisfied with product and timeliness
of deliveriesPerform other work-related duties and special projects as assigned.
• High School Diploma/GED
• 1-2 years’ experience in distribution environment preferred
• Must possess a Class A Commercial Driver's License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
• Able to maintain current DOT medical certification
• Ability to count and perform basic math, with or without a calculator.
• Adequate communication skills – facilitation of strong working relationships.
• Able to regularly and consistently lift and carry 45-60+ pound cases of product.
• Competent working independently on a daily basis with minimal supervision.
Primary Location:United States-Indiana-Indianapolis
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE Protected Veterans/Disability