Epic Health Services Executive Director in Jeffersonville, Indiana
Home Health Executive Director
Epic Health Services, an Aveanna Company is looking for a Home Health Executive Director. The following responsibilities include:
- Promotion of patient and family in the return to optimal physical and mental health through support and education.
- Management of the day to day operations for a Medicare and Medicaid certified home health branch.
- P&L; responsibility for the branch office.
- Management of Operations Staff.
- Create and promote a culture committed to the highest quality customer service.
- Promotes a safe and efficient working environment by adhering to agency policies and procedures.
- Maintains confidentiality of all agency and patient related information.
- Protects patient rights as defined in the patient Bill of Rights.
- Attends and participates in staff meetings, required in-services, agency PI activities and other meetings as requested.
- Organizes workload to complete responsibilities in an appropriate and timely manner.
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience in home health administration or operations management required.
- Experience with Private Duty Nursing preferred.
- Knowledge of home health service procedures and reimbursement policies required.
- Knowledge of pediatric home health, supplemental staffing and private pay services highly preferred .
- College degree preferred.
- Public relations ability, interpersonal skill, professional telephone manner.
- Organized, flexible, attention to detail.
- Knowledge of health care preferred.
- Supportive of team concept
Business Sector: Aveanna Healthcare
Job Code: 51526
General Area: Jeffersonville, IN