Caterpillar, Inc. Warehouse Associate 3rd Shift - Lafayette CLS in Lafayette, Indiana
Warehouse Associate 3rd Shift - Lafayette CLS
As a Warehouse Associate at Caterpillar Inc., you will work from a variety of source documents to verify part numbers, part locations and quantities. In addition to counting parts and filling orders, you will conduct first line, basic quality assessment of parts for damage and defects.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Utilizing heavy equipment, reach trucks, sit-down forklifts and overhead cranes
- Perform material handling and warehousing functions
- Order filling, processing, storing/ picking of parts, materials, equipment and supplies
- Operating automated packaging equipment, paint line operation, shipping and receiving
Basic Qualifications :
- Previous distribution center, warehouse, and/or order filling experience
- Ability frequently lift and carry boxes weighing up to 35 pounds for intervals of 15-30 minutes
- Infrequently lift and carry boxes weighing up to 50 pounds
- Work at heights of up to 20 feet from the floor
- Work in an environment with frequently changing temperatures
- Walk squat and bend over for intervals of 15-30 minutes, with or without reasonable accommodation
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
- Experienced with operation of materials handling equipment
Positions are full-time with benefits
Located in Lafayette, Indiana
No relocation reimbursement is offered
Positions are on third shift
Wage is $14.00/hour
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employmentvisa status; however, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can befound through our employment website at www.Caterpillar.com/Careers
Please ensure you frequently check the email account you provided on your application, including the junk/spam folder, as this is the primary correspondence method in our recruiting process.
Job Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Primary Location United States-Indiana-Lafayette
Unposting Date: May 24, 2018, 11:59:00 PM
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position. Any relocation costs incurred would be the responsibility of the selected applicant.
Req ID: 1800050P