Kelly Services Maintenance Technician in Morristown, Indiana
Today, we are proud to offer a temporary to permanent Maintenance Technician position for a leading manufacturing company in Morristown, IN.
CLASSIFICATION: Maintenance Technician I
Shifts: 2nd & 3rd
• Ability to implement, diagnoses, train and repair simple and complex electrical and electronic circuits which conform to all applicable safety standards.
• Ability to trouble-shoot, implement, train and repair both simple and complex hydraulic and pneumatic circuits.
• Ability to trouble-shoot and program specialized control systems.
• Responsible for training of new and present technicians on production equipment and preventative maintenance.
• Understand and implement the health, safety, and environmental policies and to integrate health, safety, and environmental considerations into daily work.
• Understand and comply with environmental policies and regulations.
• Perform all functions in accordance with the Quality System work instructions.
• Maintain adherence to Company policies, safety/ergonomic standards, and good housekeeping practices.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to lead a project and see it completed.
• Work with out supervision.
• Obtain Lean System Green Belt.
• 5 + years experience preferred with injection and compression molding equipment processes. NOK equipment knowledge preferred.
• 2 year degree in Industrial Maintenance or related field and or equivalent experience preferred.
• Must be able to work any shift or hours required including unexpected call-in’s due to business need.
• Ability to lift 35 lbs.
• A valid driver’s license is required to operate fork trucks (if applicable).
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An Associate may also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or management.
You must apply directly to this posting. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 762-323-1412.
Why Kelly ® ?
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG ® ) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm